The Tamil Nadu government launched the PICME system in order to maintain track of all pregnant women. Pregnant women can register for the Tamil Nadu PICME on the official website, picme.tn.gov.in, at any time from the moment a pregnancy is detected till the child’s birth certificate is obtained. Upon registering, individuals receive a 12-digit RCH ID number. The Public Health Department uses the RCH ID that was acquired during Registration to monitor every aspect of the pregnancy. This page will provide fundamental details of PICME’s portal, such as its goals and benefits. Furthermore, we will also be focusing on the registration process.
PICME Enrollment for 2024
All pregnant women are tracked via the Tamil Nadu government’s PICME system. Pregnant women who meet the requirements can register on https://picme.tn.gov.in/ until their birth certificate. Therefore, dropping by the neighborhood hospitals, primary care clinics, and government-run healthcare facilities is the quickest way to register. There is no need for applicants to worry about location as these centers are accessible in any state or district. Once applicants reach their destination, they can speak with the local nurses to obtain their 12-digit registration code. Finally, the application can also be acquired locally through any CSC.
Furthermore, candidates might receive assistance from the nurse in uploading information from their documents into the official program.
For each child delivered to a woman registered with PICME’s Portal, the process of acquiring a birth certificate is simple. When the baby is delivered, the expectant mother must show the RCH ID in order to promptly obtain a birth certificate for the new child.
Goals of PICME Registration
The Tamil Nadu government created this webpage in an attempt to make pregnancy-related tasks easier for expectant mothers. Women who engage in this program will have their treatment monitored by local nurses throughout their pregnancies. This will support the mother’s and the child’s general health by shielding them from potential threats.
Benefits of PICME Registration
It strives to implement the suite concept, which offers the following advantages:
- The online pregnancy registration tool will let the state monitor the needs and concerns of pregnant women after they are registered in the scheme.
- Through this program, these women are linked with government health initiatives, clinics, and hospitals in the area.
- Under this initiative, pregnant mothers will be observed by local nurses to guarantee the safely and well-being of both the mother and the kids. Thus, the gadget guarantees that the mother and the infant receive full attention.
- Women from PICME’s portal obtain the RCH ID. Tamil Nadu birth certificates require an RCH ID. Birth certificates are made simpler by PICME registration.
- Pregnant women who register for PICME’s will benefit financially and have better access to healthcare.
- Tennessee’s MMR and IMR are available on the PICME’s website.
- A woman who is pregnant may join the plan after giving birth. Second-time moms might go through it again.
Eligibility for TN Pregnant Women Registration
The fulfillment of the ensuing requirements is necessary to be eligible for the program:
- Women who are pregnant must apply.
- Candidates have to be state residents of Tamil Nadu.
Documents for PICME Registration
The scheme’s documents are mentioned below;
- Voter ID.
- A valid passport.
- Driving license, bank passbook, marriage certificate, Aadhar card, and ration card
- Chief Minister Comprehensive Scheme Health Insurance Card Job Card of MGNREGS
Methods for Official PICME Registration
Pre-registration of a pregnancy can be done in several methods, all of which are outlined below and are acceptable:
- Through Portal:- The mother can self-register online by going to the following link: https://picme.tn.gov.in/picmepublic, and filling out the necessary forms with the pertinent data.
- Self-registration via the internet. You will receive your Pre-registration ID and an acknowledgment once you have finished the above procedures.
- By means of e-Seva Centers: Through the e-Seva Centers The expecting mother only needs to visit the nearest e-Seva center to pre-register her pregnancy for free.
- By Call Center (102): By Making Use of the Call Center You can finish your pre-registration over the phone by giving the toll-free number “102” a call.
- By way of government hospitals: Through the Government’s Public Health System The government hospital nearest to the expectant mother is the place where she can pre-register.
PICME Registration Through Offical Portal
- Kindly visit the official PICME website. It will load with a homepage.
- Navigate and point on the “Pre-registration by Public” tab, which should be on the right thing of the screen. One can find the solution on the homepage.
- Enter your PICME’s number, which you should have been able to get from the CSC location nearest you.
- Select your location’s details, like the relevant district, and then enter your pin code.
- Next, find a good time to make an appointment with your neighborhood Village Health Nurse.
- Once your contact information has been entered, click the Generate OTP button.
- After entering the one-time password that was texted to the phone number you registered, press the button “Conserve”.
- After this, the registration process is complete.
- Now, a 12-digit PICME’s number will be assigned to you.
- Utilize this to set your account’s username and password.
- Check out PICME’s webpage.
- An additional page will show up.
- Point the Login choice to log in.
- You will be redirected to enter the CAPTCHA code after entering the username and password.
- Your login will be completed successfully.
PICME’s Number Status Verification
- Visit the officially recognized PICME’s website to start checking your status.
- To pre-register as a member of the public, click the appropriate link on the webpage.
- Choose “Pre Registration by Public” from the options.
- A brand-new page will appear.
- Select this option to view your pre-registration application’s ID status.
- PICME’s number, 12 digits only.
- All you have to do is select “submit Number.”
PICME is a government portal designed to keep track on all pregnant women to monitor their pregnancy journey. It helps to record complete nutritional deficiency or even all medicational records through single portal. Being a government platform it is attached to safety and privacy which makes it an essential choice to choose and work on. Even the portal is attached to child development journey including child healthcare and reproductive.
Also, Read About:-